Sit Down Consultation
Prior to your session date, you and I will sit down at the studio to discuss your ideas and session. Together we will plan it all out from hair, makeup to vibe of session. We will discuss it all! If you are uncertain of the vibe you are going for or the style that fits you, I can help!
All of my clients are more than welcome to look through my style closet. You are also free to bring your own clothing and I will make sure it's not only camera friendly but also complimentary of you. I am always updating my style closet too!
Professional Makeup + Hairstyling
Professional makeup will help take your already beautiful self to another level!
My makeup artists are professionals that have been in the business for over 16 years and 98% of all my clients have their makeup done professionally for their portraits, the other 2% are kiddos. If you are wanting a natural style makeup or full glam, my makeup artists are some of the best in the biz.