1. What type of sessions do you photograph? I have more of an editorial style to my photography and while I do specialize in high school seniors, I also enjoy other areas of photography. My schedule is filled up with mostly high school seniors but I do book a small number of lifestyle portraits throughout the year. Please read over the "sessions" tab for more information.
2. What days do you schedule your photo shoots? All of my sessions are scheduled Mondays and Wednesdays and depending on style of session, the timing could be as late as 2-3 hours before sundown. Sunset times may vary depending on the time of year.
3. Do you offer digital images? Yes! All of my print packages include a certain number of digital images with a print release. All digital images, prints and products are sold separately from session fees. Sessions outside of senior sessions however, are all-inclusive and digitals are included in the session fee.
4. How do you handle payment plans? Payment plans are only offered for prints and products and not the session fee, the session fee is paid in full when you book your date. I will work out with you how much you can pay towards your products and when you pay that amount. Prints are not ordered until final payment has been made.
5. Where do you take pictures? Anywhere and everywhere! I can find a cool backdrop anywhere! I am also willing to do destination sessions, heck, anytime I can get out of town sounds good to me! Areas outside of 45 miles of 64701 are subject to extra fees.
6. How do I book a session with you? Just shoot me an email through the contact form or through the "book here" button below and from there I can send you a list of available dates to choose from. Let me know which session you are most interested in and we will go from there.