1. Do you offer digital images? You bet I do! I know the importance of digital images and all of my print collections include high resolution digitals that also come with a print release. All digital images, prints and products are sold separately from the session. Sessions outside of senior sessions however, are all-inclusive and digitals are included in the session fee.
2. What type of sessions do you photograph? While I do specialize in high school seniors, I also enjoy other areas of photography. I love modeling head shots, family photos, boudoir, engagement and the occasional wedding too! Please read over the "sessions" tab for more information.
3. What days do you schedule your photo shoots? All of my sessions are scheduled Mondays through Thursdays and depending on style of session, the timing could be as late as 2-3 hours before sundown. Sunset times may vary depending on the time of year.
4. How do you handle payment plans? Payment plans are only offered for prints and digital products and not for the session fee, the session fee is paid in full when you book your date. We will work out together how much you can pay towards your products and when you pay that amount. Prints are not ordered until final payment has been made.
5. Where do you take pictures? Anywhere and everywhere! I can find a cool backdrop anywhere! I am also willing to do destination sessions, heck, anytime I can get out of town sounds good to me! Areas outside of 30 miles of 64701 are subject to extra fees.
6. How do I book a session with you? Just shoot me an email through the contact form or through the "book here" button below and from there I can send you a list of available dates to choose from. Let me know which session you are most interested in and we will go from there.
7. Can I get professional hair and makeup done? Absolutely! A couple of my senior sessions provide hair and makeup already and other sessions you can have it added on! Meet Alex Simcosky with www.AG-artistry.com
Alex is a mama of two beautiful girls and has been blessed with the opportunity to do makeup full time! She has worked with many prestige makeup lines and has over 13+ years of experience. #shedabomb In between the many bridal parties and commercial work she provides makeup for, I get to borrow her a few days a week to have provide makeup and hair for my senior girls. I'm very honored to have her around! The makeup she provides for my seniors whether they are wanting very natural or full glam, she NEVER disappoints and always delivers, she is a true artist and very good at what she does. To check out her artistry, head over to my portfolio page and see it all for yourself. She is amazing!
8. Do you have a studio? You bet I do and I must say, it's pretty cute, check it out!