1. Do you offer digital images? You bet I do! I know the importance of digital images and all of my portrait collections include high resolution digitals that include a print release. All digital images and print products are sold separately from the session fee.
2. What is a minimum print order? The minimum print order for every senior portrait session helps you determine your photography budget starting point.
3. What type of sessions do you photograph? While I do specialize in high school seniors, I also enjoy other areas of photography. I love modeling head- shots, family photos, boudoir, engagement and the occasional wedding too! Please read over the "everything else" tab for more information.
4. What days do you schedule your photo shoots? All of my sessions are scheduled Wednesdays through Fridays and depending on style of session, the timing could be as late as 2-3 hours before sundown but I usually plan for earlier in the day.
5. How do you handle payment plans? Payment plans are only offered for prints and digital products. I will need 50% down to start a payment plan and all fees will need to be paid within one month (30 days) of your ordering session or additional fees will apply. All print and digital purchases are ordered at your scheduled ordering session.
6. Where do you take pictures? Anywhere and everywhere! I can find a cool backdrop anywhere! I am also willing to do destination sessions, heck, anytime I can get out of town sounds good to me! Areas outside of 2o miles of 64701 are subject to extra fees.
7. How do I book a session with you? Just shoot me an email through the contact form or through the "book here" button below and from there I can send you a list of available dates to choose from. Let me know which session you are most interested in and we will go from there.
8. Can I get professional hair and makeup done? Absolutely! Two of my senior sessions already include hair and makeup and other sessions you can have it added on! Meet Alex Simcosky with www.AG-artistry.com
Alex is a mama of two beautiful girls and has been blessed with the opportunity to do makeup full time! She has worked with many prestige makeup lines and has over 15+ years of experience. #shedabomb In between the many bridal parties and commercial work she provides makeup for, I get to borrow her a few days a week to have provide makeup and hair for my senior girls. I'm very honored to have her around! The makeup she provides for my seniors whether they are wanting very natural or full glam, she NEVER disappoints and always delivers, she is a true artist and very good at what she does. To check out her artistry, head over to my portfolio page and see it all for yourself. She is amazing!
8. Do you have a studio? You bet I do but this next year will bring a new place and new look, stay tuned! Here are some cute shots though. :)